Why Install a New Vanity?
If you already have a perfectly functional bathtub, shower and toilet, it’s possible that the vanity is the only feature you want to change in your bathroom. Consider how much this upgrade can benefit you:
- Improved organization: With drawers, shelves and cabinets in all the right places, you’ll have plenty of room to store your toiletries out of sight.
- More counter space: Look forward to stress-free mornings with more counter space to accommodate your hair care products, makeup and more.
- Better lighting: With a new vanity often comes new light fixtures. Never miss a spot shaving or mess up your makeup again with improved sconce lights or wall-mounted lighting.
- Up-to-date style: If your existing vanity has peeling, water-damaged cabinet doors and ancient laminate counter-tops, it’s time to do away with this embarrassing eyesore. Upgrade to modern finishes so you can proudly show off your bathroom when guests come over.
- Greater shareability: Replacing your vanity could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for to install a second sink, making it easier to share the bathroom with your partner.
Designing a Vanity You’ll Love
If you hope to maximize the above benefits, your vanity must be designed to meet your needs. Here are the top things to consider:
- Pick a layout: Don’t let your vanity’s current location restrict you. With some plumbing upgrades, it’s possible to relocate the cabinets and sink to a different wall.
- Determine how many sinks you need: Space is the only restriction to having double sinks. If your vanity is less than 60 inches wide, you may only have the option of a single sink. Even at greater than 60 inches wide, you may still opt for one sink and extra counter space.
- Choose styling details to suit your tastes and needs: Now comes the fun part. Choose a vanity style, color, storage options, counter-top material, sink and faucet style, mirror, lighting, and more in the design you prefer.
Everyone’s bathroom needs are a little different. At Bath Planet of New Jersey, we aim for 100% customer satisfaction every time. To achieve this, we focus on educating you on your options, some of which you may not have known about before. Then, we help you narrow down the features you want. Finally, a professional installation ensures you get the stunning vanity you have always wanted!
For more information about our bathroom remodeling services, or to schedule a no-obligation cost estimate, please give us a call today at 732-624-6369.